It is nice when there are more empty bag parts than full ones. I am almost able to mount the transmission to the transaxle. Then I will be able to put the whole assembly in the car and get it on its wheels. Speaking of wheels I honed all of the brake cylinders and the master cylinder and have rebuilt the front left brake cylinder. I mounted it along with the brakes and the tire and wheel for a test fit. It is going to be tricky because I put the 8 brake drums in a pile along with the 16 brake shoes and picked out the best ones. I tried to get the same thickness brake shoes mounted, but it is rubbing a bit.
|The bare transaxle waiting for the transmission|
|Brake cylinder in the top center, the brake shoes on the left and right sides|
|The front left wheel mounted|